Master Mixing Career and Fun

What a busy world we live in! How do you pack it all into 24 hour day? Get personal with Melanie Roum, who wears many hats. Wife, entrepreneur, movie lover, social worker, sister, daughter, aunt, sponsor, advertiser...All kinds of hats to discuss here! Some will say I think too much, and I'm intense, so read on!

Thursday, October 28, 2004

When I was a wee one

I always thought folks were silly for thinking of Christmas before December. Thanks to my darling 17 month old nephew, I have thoroughly changed my mind. I remember Christmas time when I was a kid. I couldn't WAIT until Christmas morning. At night, I would toss and turn wishing it was time to open the presents. I would wonder if I could hear the reindeer flying through the sky, and how Santa would get into our house without a chimney. The anticipation and excitement of it all was always there.

Now, I don't have my own children, but Ethan, my nephew is close enough for now. And I just want to fill him with all the happiness and goodness than I can. So, I've thought about all kinds of things that I could give him or do for him that would accomplish this. By the way, it will never be "accomplished" because I intend to love him as much as possible forever and forever!

I think the anticipation is here again, only I found another thing to anticipate. Did you know that Santa will write your child a letter??!! I mean, think of the excitement and joy of receiving a letter from Santa Claus! If I was still a kid, I would be on top of the world if Santa thought to write me a letter.

Get a Personalized Letter from Santa!

In fact, if you buy two, you get one free! And hurry because this special ends today!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home