Master Mixing Career and Fun

What a busy world we live in! How do you pack it all into 24 hour day? Get personal with Melanie Roum, who wears many hats. Wife, entrepreneur, movie lover, social worker, sister, daughter, aunt, sponsor, advertiser...All kinds of hats to discuss here! Some will say I think too much, and I'm intense, so read on!

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

I'm chasing down the Jones'

Today, through the comments of some friends I decided to catch up with the Jones'! I always wanted to somehow share some of the thoughts that go through my busy mind. So here I am, Melanie Roum. I wear a TON of hats, and plan to write about all kinds of things. But, I think the main focus of this blog will be on Network Marketing and doing business on the internet. For once, my own ideas and thoughts will be available to all!

I love to have fun, and sometimes find myself addicted to it! I love playing canasta on Yahoo and play a few PC games too. I've been through the Play Station all nighters and building an empire with CIV III. Self help books take up some time too!

Hope you enjoy reading my up close and personal notes! Visit me again soon!


2 Comments:

At October 14, 2004 at 2:42 PM, Blogger Carrie Huggins said...

Hey Melanie,

Welcome to blogland! I subscribed to your feed :)

 
At October 14, 2004 at 4:16 PM, Blogger Lynn Terry said...

Oh - I love Canasta, though its been forever since I've played! Do you also play Pinochle??

~ Lynn

p.s. Adding you to my reader ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home