Master Mixing Career and Fun

What a busy world we live in! How do you pack it all into 24 hour day? Get personal with Melanie Roum, who wears many hats. Wife, entrepreneur, movie lover, social worker, sister, daughter, aunt, sponsor, advertiser...All kinds of hats to discuss here! Some will say I think too much, and I'm intense, so read on!

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Fun with Halloween

For the last seven or eight years, I didn't do Halloween. But, this year, we are going to pass out candy! I think I will carve a pumpkin and fire up candle or two. It will be a lot of fun. I don't have any kids to dress up, but my nephew is going to dress up like a puppy dog. He is about sixteen months old.

So, I'm going to the store to find some really cool candy, like Hershey's almond kisses, and some of those kiddie candies, whatever looks appealing to kids. I plan to be generous too! Five pieces or more is generous right? I'm not sure since I haven't done this in a long time.

I will be giving out some flyers with the candy too, especially since our DVD rental sites are officially LIVE. Don't get me wrong now. I am doing this partly to be able to spread the word. But I also want the joy of giving a treat and seeing the look on kid's faces. I get a good feeling when I give, and I want to feel good. The porch light will be on for once.

Time's running short today. I've got too much to do, and not enough time to get it all done.

Oh yes, did you see Shark Tale? It was a cute little movie. My sister and brother in law took my nephew to see it, but he wanted to play with the running lights. They left early hehe I LOVE my nephew! He's the CUTEST kid in the world! He makes me want a baby, SOON.

Come back soon. I want to tell you how my radio advertisement is going, and tell you who to vote for and why!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home