Master Mixing Career and Fun

What a busy world we live in! How do you pack it all into 24 hour day? Get personal with Melanie Roum, who wears many hats. Wife, entrepreneur, movie lover, social worker, sister, daughter, aunt, sponsor, advertiser...All kinds of hats to discuss here! Some will say I think too much, and I'm intense, so read on!

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Your Insides are Showing!

Remember those theories I was talking about? Let me define "insides" for you. I mean your mind set, your world view, your self image, your wants, desires, and beliefs. Your insides DO show in everything produced by you. And if you ever say you aren't productive, you must be confused.

Every human produces something 24 hours a day! (LOL besides women producing babies!) I mean, your insides have an effect on everything around you! If you are angry at someone, then your anger produces a reaction, in yourself and the other person!

So, let's see if we can apply this concept to entrepreneurship. Business is about relationships! When you believe you are someone, then other people believe it too. And when you are secure in other's (and your own) acceptance of yourself, then you have the ability to invest in relationships.

Personally, I have found over the years (like I'm SO old) that as my self image got better, so has my relationships. In turn, I have more to invest into my business, which is ALL about people. I love me, I can love you too.

Its really not so mushy if you understand how I define love. That's a whole 'nother blog!

Remember the post on "Movie Trivia"? I still can't figure out the hammers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home