Master Mixing Career and Fun

What a busy world we live in! How do you pack it all into 24 hour day? Get personal with Melanie Roum, who wears many hats. Wife, entrepreneur, movie lover, social worker, sister, daughter, aunt, sponsor, advertiser...All kinds of hats to discuss here! Some will say I think too much, and I'm intense, so read on!

Friday, October 15, 2004

Ooops, I Cheated!

Sorry folks, I couldn't wait for my readers to guess the Movie Trivia! And I am going mad (hahah) over those darn hammers.

I still can't figure out the hammers. But I'll have to go looking some more, unless you guys and gals can clue me in.

But, here's a link to a discussion on the interpretation of this movie. I found it to be very interesting.

Pink Floyd The Wall (1982)

I'm up a little late this morning, but already working hard. I sent out my twice daily ad to MasterAds, a safelist I'm testing out. I won an executive membership which means I get to send out emails every 12 hours. I think the free members can only send ads once every three or five days. Furthermore, they are placing my ad on the top of every other email sent out to the list, so I should get some exposure.

Melanie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home