Master Mixing Career and Fun

What a busy world we live in! How do you pack it all into 24 hour day? Get personal with Melanie Roum, who wears many hats. Wife, entrepreneur, movie lover, social worker, sister, daughter, aunt, sponsor, advertiser...All kinds of hats to discuss here! Some will say I think too much, and I'm intense, so read on!

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Win a Free Month's Rental!

My retail site went live! Love Movies? Hate late fees? Keep your DVDs as long as you want! We won't even charge you for shipping, either way!

I'm so excited because Gold Entertainment, the company I am a distributor for has finally launched its flagship product, dvd rental monthly subscriptions, for only $20!

I've been using the service for about two months now, and really enjoy it.

All my new customers between right now and October 31, will be entered to win a coupon for a free month's subscription with two month's paid subscription. That means if you place an order, you might win a free month! This contest is ONLY for my customers too :)

The link is easy. Just remember 123dvd.info

Enjoy your movies!

2 Comments:

At October 15, 2004 at 12:56 PM, Blogger Carrie Huggins said...

Love the domain name Melanie :)

 
At October 15, 2004 at 1:09 PM, Blogger Melanie Roum said...

Yes, I got that one and a bunch of other easy to remember ones too! All the better for my team's marketing strategies :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home