Master Mixing Career and Fun

What a busy world we live in! How do you pack it all into 24 hour day? Get personal with Melanie Roum, who wears many hats. Wife, entrepreneur, movie lover, social worker, sister, daughter, aunt, sponsor, advertiser...All kinds of hats to discuss here! Some will say I think too much, and I'm intense, so read on!

Friday, October 22, 2004

Stop Working so Hard!

As I go along, mixing up life, the work and the play, sometimes it becomes work...just because it takes work to stay focused. The World Wide Web is so wide, I could stay sidetracked forever. But, I find that a little fun keeps my spirits up, refreshes me for the next mountain to climb (or go around again hehe).

So, I'll close my mouth and introduce to you this really neat game I found. Have you ever played Tetris? Well, even my mother who is seriously gung ho on routines, has been known to stay up really late (like 3 or 4 AM) playing Tetris.

DESK DROP is a fast paced arcade game where the objective is to match up three similar tiles by moving and rotating them vertically as they drop from the top of the game board. Quick thinking and strategy is a must in Desk Drop to reach really high scores. The game is both addictive and fun for all ages. The top ten scoreboard records the Desk Drop Champions. Are you up to the challenge?





2 Comments:

At October 24, 2004 at 2:36 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

Awesome game! Thanks for the time-out from working on my paper! :-)

Boredom on a Stick
http://boredomonastick.blogspot.com

 
At October 24, 2004 at 6:02 PM, Blogger Coco Church said...

Passing through via BE and thought I'd say hi!

Coco

 

Post a Comment

<< Home