Master Mixing Career and Fun

What a busy world we live in! How do you pack it all into 24 hour day? Get personal with Melanie Roum, who wears many hats. Wife, entrepreneur, movie lover, social worker, sister, daughter, aunt, sponsor, advertiser...All kinds of hats to discuss here! Some will say I think too much, and I'm intense, so read on!

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Motives of the Heart...100 credits at the bottom!

I've been a little off and on with doing my marketing lately, however, this week I've gotten the juices going again!

Do you ever find that your motives are way off? Do you ever find your self being jealous of others, thinking too much of yourself, or comparing yourself to others?

I got stuck in this for a while. Its been a disaster. But I've found a way to circumvent the whole self esteem problem! Basically, I cannot get my self esteem from what I do or my talents. There will always be someone who has more talent or ability than I do. So, that way of getting self esteem and feeling good about myself is out. Furthermore, I cannot look down on others who have less ability or talent than I do. They might have different talents than I do.

The whole point really is that we cannot look to ourselves or to others to feel good about ourselves. There will always be fault and failure. Instead, we must look to God. He has given us a perfect righteousness in Jesus Christ that is far above any esteem or honor or recognition that we could receive from others or from ourself.

If you are jealous of other marketers, or people, or angry because you feel that you don't have enough talent, I challenge you to examine your heart. Perhaps you truly think more highly of yourself than you should. Perhaps you think that you should be better, but God has not given those talents to you. Don't look down on yourself, or judge others either. You can rest securely in what God has made you to be. He is ok with you through Christ, and we should not judge ourselves according to how good we can perform.

Ok, now a couple quick notes here. Gold entertainment is now doing a Holiday promotion for its Distributors. We get even more bonuses for Christmas! To find out more information, email me at melanie_la_yahoo.com.

Another note here. I found an awesome way to get your ad out there! It is NOT time consuming, and it is free. I will give you 100 free ad credits if you try it out. Again, with the subject Invite Me, send me an email to melanie_la@yahoo.com

Thanks for reading, and have a nice day. I look forward to your comments and emails.


8 Comments:

At November 19, 2004 at 10:10 AM, Blogger Carrie Huggins said...

Melanie I think most of us feel this way from time to time....and you're right, God doesn't want us to compare ourselves to others, because we're all unique.
(Galatians 6:4)

 
At October 24, 2005 at 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your wonderful site. Although I did not find admin jobs as a directmatch to your site, I did however enjoy the career advice from other posts.
Thanks again for being here!

 
At October 26, 2005 at 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your wonderful site. Although I did not find admin jobs as a directmatch to your site, I did however enjoy the career advice from other posts.
Thanks again for being here!

 
At October 29, 2005 at 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your wonderful site. Although I did not find admin jobs as a directmatch to your site, I did however enjoy the career advice from other posts.
Thanks again for being here!

 
At November 2, 2005 at 2:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your wonderful site. Although I did not find admin jobs as a directmatch to your site, I did however enjoy the career advice from other posts.
Thanks again for being here!

 
At November 11, 2005 at 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the technology jobs are endless. Maybe I will have a better directmatch searching for human resources
since my keyword "customer care jobs" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!

 
At December 25, 2005 at 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Millennium Plus operates using an innovative hybrid of technologies, including GPS satellites and patented microburst cell technology. Each time you communicate with the transceiver in the vehicle, there is a two way flow of information.

* When accessing Millennium Plus via the Internet using any standard browser, you send out a signal. That signal then travels to the cell phone tower nearest your current location.

* Microburst technology operates on existing cellular networks to send and receive data packets, tapping into unused channels on the back side of standard cell frequencies.

* The GPS satellites then locate and communicate with the Millennium Plus transceiver on board your vehicle, which exchanges information on location and speed, as well as executing any commands you've sent.

* The cell towers then relay the signal back to you via the exact means by which it was sent.

gps systems,google gps,
car gps,gps navigation system,handheld gps,
gps reviews,gps maps,gps navigation,cell phone gps,gps tracking,gps software,gps units,bluetooth gps,

 
At January 5, 2006 at 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the technology jobs are endless. Maybe I will have a better directmatch searching for human resources
since my keyword "customer care jobs" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home